Friday, August 3, 2012

AWHS '62 Golfers "Better than working" Tournament

Our 1st tournament was won by Tony D. (who suggested we play at Sandwich Hollows coincidentally?) Finishing tied for 2nd were Bob Bonner & Ricky B. (really!) which meant I paid everyone. A good time was had by all and it only rained on the 8th, 9th, 17th and 18th holes with no one having an umbrella.
p.p.s. Don't tell Marie that I lost or I won't be going to Atlantic.

Next outing...

Monday, August 6 for "Best Upscale Public Course South of Boston" (Boston Globe):

Atlantic Country Club in Plymouth for $48 as special rate 12:30pm - 2:30pm or using our 4 for 3 coupons $49.50?

I know it's last minute but what else were you doing this Monday?

I'd suggest 12:30pm +or-

Let me know ASAP and I'll make tee time.

Thanks, Jon

No comments:

Post a Comment