Tuesday, August 28, 2012

Carl's Cwestionnaire

Here are a few snippets from Carl Kowalski's questionnaire. Thanks for sharing them with us. You can read his complete responses at the reunion.

"Retired in 2009 from Massasoit Community College in Brockton as Senior Vice President (Student Services and Enrollment Management) after 37.5 years at the College"

"Still married to Carol...we have two children and four grandchildren."

"Carol and I like to travel and have been to over 25 countries...my favorite trip was to Poland with Carol’s family when we took her Mom and Dad to find the farmhouses in southeastern Poland where their parents once lived."

"...for one brief, shining moment, I was on the board of selectmen while my sister Peggy Cerilli, also a Williams grad (1975), was on the School Committee with my son, Craig; now how cool was that?"

"...sitting in the back seat with Karen Maloney on my first big high school date, with my father acting as driver in the front seat (I felt like John Wayne with Maureen O’Hara in the buggy from The Quiet Man, with Dad doing his best Barry Fitzgerald, “There’ll be no patty-fingers, if you please.  Keep the proprieties at all times!”)."

"Most of all, however, I’m happy to have gotten to know better the one guy who’s done the most to keep the spirit of Williams alive for so many of the class of ’62, Paul McAuliffe, even though his taste in golf fashion needs some work"

No comments:

Post a Comment