Monday, February 6, 2012

First Post of new blog

Hi all,

This is the first post of a new blog that will be a collection of all sorts of information pertaining to our upcoming (dare I say it?) 50th reunion. This will be an ideal spot to put information about events, schedules, what you have been up to, memories of school, suggestions, rants, etc, etc.

Initially, I'll maintain the blog. All you have to do is email me with your thoughts, comments, experiences, whatever, as well as photos and I'll get them on the blog for you. Click HERE to send me an Email.

As time goes by, other people may want to help out and keep the blog updated with results of planning meetings, hotel information, etc.

If we end up with a fun and useful blog, we can turn it into a book which people can purchase as a terrific souvenir.

So, let's get this party started....

1 comment:

  1. This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

    ReplyDelete