Friday, February 10, 2012

Paul Mc Auliffe's Super Bowl Rant

As this was what gave me the idea to document this reuninon process, I thought I'd start it off with on of Mac's Rants. You can "Follow" this blog by clicking on "Join this site". If you have a Google account, use that. If not, just create one by using your email address and make up a password. It's pretty simple. Start sending me stuff to put up here.....

"It's super bowl sunday and I'm a little pissed, so I figure that I should get it off my chest now, because if the Patriots lose, I will be 'wicked' pissed and may say something I shouldn't. There are 65 e mail addressed now, five of them are wrong. Have you tried to contact the person to get it corrected? Of course, there a 15 of you who have not responded to anything , so you wouldn't know of the mistakes. A month ago I asked for some help tracking down some classmates, requesting you contact me with some names that you would be willing to contact to get an e maill address or confirm a mailing address or telephone number. A few have, but most of you are sitting on your hands. Lorraine Stella is trying to put something together on the deceased classmates, if you have comments or suggestions, contact her; if you have any comments or suggestions on a mass, contact Jim & Joan Hartnett. As of now, the following are meeting 2/11; Bob & Cathy Pickett, Sue Downey, Rick Blasser, Carl Kowalski and me, anyone else? Sometime soon, someone is going to ask you for some money to help fund this gathering...get of your ass and help.
GO PATS. Those of you who have been recently added to the E mail list, please DELETE this rant...."Paul McAuliffe, Esg

No comments:

Post a Comment